No vacant positions for fall 2013/spring 2014.
Hours/Week: approx. 10
- Work with Assistant Director of Academics in the management of the AAC Tutor Program in areas of:
v Setting up and organizing trainings/workshops
v Record keeping of tutor information and activity (filing and entering into database)
v Contacting numerous people in regards to tutoring
v Assisting tutors, tutees and staff in any capable manner.
v Assisting in generating end of semester reports and summaries.
- Tutor AAC students in courses if necessary
- Work with technology coordinator to maintain AAC Student Database and website
- Knowledge of computers: MS Word, Excel, Access
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and in teams
- Creative with resources
- Either Sophomore or Junior status
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Work Study Award (merit or need based)
To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest (cover letter), resume, unofficial transcript and tutor coordinator application if you are not a current AAC tutor
For more information on tutor and tutor coordinator positions please contact the assistant director for academics, Carmen Gonzalez, Carmen.Gonzalez@colostate.edu.